Vault Backup (Python)
You can use it to:
- Dump all your secrets as encrypted dump.
- Get a list of your secrets.
- Print all secrets nicely.
- Print secrets from dump.
- Populate Vault from dumps to a specific ‘vault_prefix’.
You can read how to create scheduled backup with Jenkis in this post
Build CI/CD of the future with Kubernetes (AWS EKS) and Jenkins
Series of tutorials with code examples about how to build CI/CD of the future using Kubernetes/Jenkins/AWS
- Creating the VPC for EKS cluster
- Creating the EKS cluster
- Adding the Cluster Autoscaler
- Add Ingress Nginx and Cert-Manager
- Install and configure Jenkins
- Create your first pipeline
Series of exercises to help you better prepare for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
Highlearn - school system for managing course grades (Ruby on Rails)
- The system allows other systems to create and modify Students, Teachers, Courses and Grades
- The system provides statistical calculations over this data.
- The communication with the system is RESTful over HTTP.
Example of ETL ( Extract, transform, load like) on GCP
Building a basic ETL ( Extract, transform, load like) using GCP services - Cloud Functions(serverless), PubSub, DataFlow, BigQuery
Multiple other project you can find on my github account